Sydney Sportfishing Adventures offer on water tuition and full or half day lure and live bait charters on Sydney Harbour and the Hawkesbury River.
- Half day charters can be a morning or afternoon start and are approximately 5hr (Hawkesbury River tours).
- Half day charters are great when you’re time poor or are just looking for a more affordable option. Dan will organise your half day to suit the species being targeted whether you would like to target Mulloway/Jewfish on plastics, Kingfish on live baits, Bream or Bass on surface lures or something else. Give Dan a call to arrange your adventure.
- Sydney Harbour charters are a dawn start and are approximately 6 hrs duration. Sydney harbour offers keen anglers a fun filled day targeting pelagic species like Kingfish, Tailor, australian Salmon, Bonito plus frigate and mack tuna on lures or live baits.
- Full day charters are a dawn start and are approximately 8 hrs (Hawkesbury River tours only).
- Full day charters are a great way to explore the excellent fishing Broken Bay and the Hawkesbury River has to offer. This massive estuary system allows clients’ to use several different techniques ( cast/retrieve, trolling, live baiting) for numerous species like Mulloway, Kingfish, Flathead, Bream, Bass and Estuary Perch and cover a lot of water whilst enjoying the diverse scenery this beautifully historic river has to offer.
- Fishin’ Tuition run most Sundays from Berowra boat ramp or Rosbay boat ramp at 7am, 10am & 1pm and are approximately 2.5 hrs.
- Fishin’ Tuition Sunday sessions will help you learn successful soft plastic lure casting and retrieval techniques on our custom sport fishing vessel in the calm waters of Berowra on the Hawkesbury River. With expert guidence you can learn the tips and tricks Dan uses to catch fish in Sydney’s highly pressured waterways to help improve YOUR fishing experience.
What to bring
- Sun glasses (preferrably polarised)
- Food/ drink
- Spray jacket